Exciting Dubai Municipality Jobs | UAE Government Vacancies 2020: Dubai Municipality is hiring a large number of staff in various vacant positions. If you are looking to apply for government jobs in Dubai, UAE then this will be a golden chance to be hired in Dubai Municipality Careers and Job Employment, please submit your CV along with a job application cover letter. In this post, we will introduce you to the latest job vacancies announced by the Dubai municipality careers.
Job seekers who are interested in government jobs may apply for Dubai Municipality jobs and you may get hired in Dubai Govt Jobs if you meet their job requirements and eligibility criteria. Dubai Municipality is one of the largest governmental institutions in the UAE and is regularly hiring employees for different vacant titles. It will be a great opportunity to get the best jobs in Dubai.
Also Apply: Dubai Metro Careers and Job Vacancies
Latest Dubai Municipality Job Vacancies and Openings
|Company Name||Dubai Municipality|
|Job Location||Across Dubai, UAE|
|Nationality||Selective, UAE Nationals|
|Education||Equivalent Degree in related position|
|Salary Range||According to Dubai Government Remuneration Law|
Dubai Municipality started the institution with 7 employees providing cleaning services in the early ’50s. The Municipality developed itself by expanding the services to take care health of citizens, architectural affairs, construction, and beautification of the whole Dubai city. It has kept up its steady growth since its establishment and now has over 15,000 staff working in 32 multiple sectors to become the major leading role behind the development of Dubai City. Therefore, Dubai Municipality is known as one of the largest governmental organizations in terms of public services rendered and development projects executed.
Dubai Municipality Careers 2020
Jobs Seekers who are searching for Dubai Municipality Jobs, they are requested to read all the job description and requirements carefully. Candidates who are searching for Dubai municipality driver jobs, Dubai municipality staff recruitment, Dubai municipality job vacancies, and food safety jobs in Dubai municipality will be a lifetime opportunity. You can find all kinds of government Jobs offered by Dubai Municipality Careers.
Here are the current vacant positions that are hiring in Dubai Municipality. Click on apply now link and follow the job application process provided below.
|Main Air Conditioner Technician||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Station Operator||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|Architectural Studies Engineer||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|GIS Application Developer||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
|GIS Data Developer||Dubai, UAE||Apply Now|
How To Apply For Dubai Municipality Jobs?
In order to apply for Dubai Municipality careers listed above in the table, follow the steps provided below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with the job title. [you will be redirected to Dubai Municipality careers official portal.
- Select your job field and click on the “Apply” button
- Then you will be asked regarding your personal, educational, experience and additional details
- Once you provide all the requirements accordingly then attach your latest CV
- Hit on the submit button and your job application, including CV will be delivered to the HR team.
Dubai Municipality Careers Contact Details
To contact Dubai Municipality regarding new job vacancy or recruitment status, please approach through the following channels and for any inquiry or services, you can call their free number in Contact Center on 800900 around the clock.
- The main telephone number: +971 4 2215555
- The main fax number: +971 4 2246666
- Email: email@example.com
- For suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For complaints & e-services: email@example.com
- P.O.Box: 67, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Business Working Hours 07:30 AM to 02:30 PM from Sunday to Thursday
- Timing During Ramadan 09:00 AM 02:00 PM
- Dubai Service Centers (Al Kifaf, Al Manara, Al Towar, Hatta): 800900
If you still have any queries regarding Dubai Municipality Careers and recruitment process, please provide feedback in the comment section below.