Accountant Jobs in Dubai UAE Vacancy Openings and Recruitment for Freshers 2020: Hello everybody! Are you searching for Accountant jobs in Dubai for freshers or around UAE? If yes, then great news for you. We have collected the latest vacant job positions for the accountant in multiple companies. If you are interested to apply for accountant career recruitment in Dubai, we will guide you thoroughly.
With the upcoming Dubai Expo 2020 and the recent execution of Value Added Tax (VAT) system, the accountant job vacancies and finance professionals in Dubai are demanding highly.
The demand for experts with specific accounting skills in the UAE will continue to increase this year and the next, while industries implement mega projects. Qualified applicants with professional accounting skill set can make a grip on great job opportunities in Dubai, especially those seeking for accountant jobs in Dubai 2020.
Accountants are hired for compiling and analyzing accounting transactions by generating assets and liability, and capital account statements and other financial statements. It is a systematic procedure of identifying, recording, classifying, measuring, verifying, summarizing, interpreting and communicating financial information with stakeholders. It shows the actual profit or loss for a given period of the company or project, and the value and nature of a company’s assets, liabilities and owners’ equity.
What are the different Dimensions of Accounting?
Accounting is the core function of every business and industry. The types of accounts are varied on the nature and objective of the company. So, here we have mentioned the most popular and common fields of accounting:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Government Accounting
- External Auditing
- Tax Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Project Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
What are the job functions of Accountants?
An accountant performs financial activities related to the collection, recording, analyzing, and provide information of a business, organization or company’s financial operations.
In a business, an accountant’s primary functions may consist of financial data collection, entry and record management, and financial statements generation. Middle to larger-sized companies may hire accountants as a financial adviser and interpreter, who may deliver the company’s financial reports to the business stakeholders and people outside of the business. The accountant can also make a financial relationship with third parties, such as bankers, vendors, customers, and other financial institutions.
What is the Average Salary of Accountants in Dubai, UAE 2020?
An accountant, working in a company in Dubai generally earns an average of 13,900 AED per month. The accountant’s salaries range from 6,420 AED (lowest) to 22,200 AED (highest) in Dubai and other cities in UAE. Accountants as a fresher may get low salaries and experienced are offered high salaries in Dubai.
Most of the companies in Dubai include housing, transport, medical and other benefits on the Salary. Accountant basic salaries vary drastically based on previous experience, skills on the accounting system, gender, or location in UAE. Below you will find a detailed breakdown based on many different criteria.
On the other hand, accountants in Dubai, United Arab Emirates are likely to observe a salary increment of approx. 11% every 17 months. The national average annual increment in UAE for all professions in aggregate is 8% granted to employees every 17 months.
How to Get an Accountant Job in Dubai for Freshers?
I am sharing the experience of several accountants working in Dubai, below how they found an accountant job in Dubai, UAE and wish it could help other job seekers like you.
- Make a list of companies: While you were in your own country, try to look for the best recruitment agencies in Dubai. Don’s ask them directly for an accountant job, just ask them about your scope there. Or search for the companies who are looking for an accountant to hire. Or, you may make the list of walk-in-interview jobs available in Dubai. Make a list of companies that may require your professional skillset and try to approach them.
- Plan to Enter UAE on 3 months Visit Visa: Every job seeker should most have to consider one thing that they avoid immigrating to UAE during Ramadan occasion (April-May) as there are very few job opportunities available at that time. The best months ever to seek for a job here in Dubai are from October to February each year. The previous trend shows that there are a lot of job vacancies during this time.
- Leave your Comfort Zone: If you want to get the best accounting job opportunity in UAE, go out of your comfort location. You can search location-wise job vacancies from home and apply online for that position, Rather you should communicate with people of your profession on LinkedIn and make a meeting informally with them. Attend conferences, job expo, exhibitions anything that will build up your professional network, that will increase your confidence and help you in finding an accounting job opportunity in UAE.
- Look for an Internship Program or Accounting Top-up Courses: If you are not getting a good response for an accounting job, look for an internship program. There are many companies offering internships in Dubai, some are paid also, though it is less. But it will be a good initiation, at least you are gaining experience in your profession and building network. Your professional network will help you build your accounting career in Dubai. Its tough here to get a dream job in Dubai, but not impossible. The best practice to get a job there is to keep yourself updated, keep exploring over the job vacancies, build a professional network, drive out of your comfort zone, join a free or less paid internship program of your profession.
What are the Qualifications Required for Accountant Jobs in Dubai
If you want to become an accountant in Dubai, you must have some basic qualifications. But the skill and qualification may vary on the job description designed by the company. Here we listed the most common qualification of accountant jobs in Dubai:
- Passed 10+2 examination or it’s equivalent from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Business Management
Latest Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Hiring Freshers for Urgent Openings
|Job Position||Assistant/Accountant/Accounts Manager|
|Job Location||Dubai and Across the cities in UAE|
|Education||B.Com/MBA/CA/CMA/ACCA (Depending Upon Position)|
|Experience||Specified on job posting|
|Salary Range||Depending on Job Position (Update)|
|Last Updated||12th April 2020|
Undoubtedly, Accountants are recruited for projects, companies, industries, hotels, restaurants, bars, hospitals, airports, salons, schools and even in every business from established to the operating phases. So this is a much potential field of a career than beyond your imagination. In this article, you will find a list of latest accountant jobs in Dubai and across the cities, in UAE where freshers and experienced both candidates would be eligible as per the availability of jobs.
|Senior Tax Accountant||du||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Arabian Child||Dubai, UAE|
|Audit Manager||Reliance Consultancy LLC||Dubai, UAE|
|Cashier||Interlink HR Consultancy||Dubai, UAE|
|Accounts Executive||Reliance Consultancy LLC||Dubai, UAE|
|Document Controller cum Accountant||Maxit Advertising LLC||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant for Nursery||Interlink HR Consultancy||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Accountant (Stock)||Organic Pizza||Dubai, UAE|
|Payroll Officer||Interlink HR Consultancy||Dubai, UAE|
|Female Accountant||Red CastleSalary: AED 14,000 – 14,999||Dubai, UAE|
|Accounting Manager||American University in Dubai (AUD)||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Finance Manager||Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI)||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant / Office Manager||Doner HouseSalary: AED 12,000 – 12,999||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Auditor||Azizi Foods||Dubai, UAE|
|Financial Controller||GEMS Education||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Fortes Education||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Accountant||Talal Ali Logistics||Dubai, UAE|
|Junior Accountant||Graviton InteriorsSalary: AED 4,000 – 4,999||Dubai, UAE|
|Group Accountant||Talal Ali Logistics||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Maxit Advertising LLC||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Bay Avenue Tours||Dubai, UAE|
|Cost Controller & Accountant||Green Initiative||Dubai, UAE|
|Assistant Manager – Management Accounting & Reporting||Dubai Islamic Bank||Dubai, UAE|
|AX Finance & Project Accounting – Logistics||flydubai||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Binghatti Holding||Dubai, UAE|
|Treasury Accountant||Richemont Dubai FZE||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Accountant||Azizi Foods||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Red Castle||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Leasing Executive||Red CastleSalary: AED 12,000 – 12,999||Dubai, UAE|
|Internal Auditor (Fintech/ Payment Solutions)||ManpowerGroup Middle East||Dubai, UAE|
|Associate – Accounts Receivable||Dulsco||Dubai, UAE|
|Receptionist cum Accounting Assistant||Shafaq International Trading||Dubai, UAE|
|Inventory Coordinator||Sunmarke School Dubai||Dubai, UAE|
|Cashier||Azadea Foundation||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Officer||Dubai Customs||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Accountant||du||Dubai, UAE|
|Collections Executive – Broadcasting (FTC)||du||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Accountant Fixed Assets||du||Dubai, UAE|
|Account Manager Enterprise Government Sales||du||Dubai, UAE|
|Adjunct Faculty Position in Financial Accounting||Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT Dubai)||Dubai, UAE|
|State Audit Project Manager||du||Dubai, UAE|
|CFO||Accel Human Resource Consulting||Dubai, UAE|
|Night Auditor||Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City||Dubai, UAE|
|Specialist Performance Reporting Business||Etisalat||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||White Star Contracting||Dubai, UAE|
|Junior Accountant||White Star Contracting||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant Construction Industry||White Star Contracting||Dubai, UAE|
|Accounting Manager||Bronze Electromechanical Bros||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Bronze Electromechanical Bros||Dubai, UAE|
|Audit Manager||Blue Bahar Engineering||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant||Blue Bahar Engineering||Dubai, UAE|
|External Audit Manager||Blue Bahar Engineering||Dubai, UAE|
|Senior Internal Auditor||Pearl City Construction||Dubai, UAE|
|Audit Manager||Pearl City Construction||Dubai, UAE|
|Project Accountant||Pearl City Construction||Dubai, UAE|
|Full-time Finance Manager/Senior Accountant||Pearl City Construction||Dubai, UAE|
|Billing Support Analyst||Pearl City Construction||Dubai, UAE|
|Accountant and Studio Administrator||Deluxe Transportation & Logistics||Dubai, UAE|
|Internal Auditor Manager||Deluxe Transportation & Logistics||Dubai, UAE|
|Accounts Assistant||Gemini Trading Group||Dubai, UAE|
|Income Auditor||Bronze Electromechanical Bros||Dubai, UAE|
How To Apply For Accountant Jobs in Dubai?
Every job posted here is collected from different company’s job portal and from other recruitment agencies in Dubai. So, follow these steps to apply for the desired post:
- Visit the job page by clicking on “Apply Now” button
- Click on the “Job Title” you want to apply for
- After you landed on the official career portal, read all the job descriptions and requirements carefully.
- Fill up the job application form with all your personal details
- Submit the application with your updated CV and covering later
- Wait for their call or response for an interview and further process.